1.14.2009

studly


I stopped wearing earrings a couple years ago when I starting wearing a lot of big chunky, chain-y necklaces that made wearing earrings an over-accessorized nightmare. That and I also had a long stint of being into large, ridiculous hoop-y and shape-y earrings that were starting to feel adolescent and too prissy paired with heavy necklaces. Now, over the necklace phase in my life for the moment (besides the fringe necklaces I make) I am revisiting my youth of first-ear-piercing earrings. You know the kind your mother wanted you to wear as a teen/kid that wouldn't get hooked on anything when you romped around. I like the play between a sparkly, hip-hop, bling inspired stud with a simple structured frock. Who knew I would ever go back to studs!

Diamond encrusted panther earrings: $4,600

No comments: