4.13.2009

going back in time.......to 2003 and magazine clippings


Issue: Vogue October 2003
Story: Mad About You
Photographed by Steven Meisel
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Hair: Garren of Garren New York

So crazy to come across this editorial. I remember ripping out the pages, studying the looks over and over. I believe I even started wearing a vintage trench coat, slips, and colored stockings and I might have gotten some hot pink shoes at the time time too. I remember loving the rigid black and neutral heavy coats paired with lighter-weight saturated silky colors and other snuggley accents. It was structured, sophisticated, corky, selectively colorful, and eccentric all together. Oh yeah, and I loved those great cut-out black leggings. Still love the spread today too!

No comments: